Tomorrow is the last day of school. The last day of elementary school for Sully. The last quiet day at my house. I am ready for school to be over. I get tired of getting out of bed in the morning earlier than I want. I am tired of making lunches that kids don't eat. I am tired of homework. I am tired of schedules. I am tired of Cannon being bored at home.
I want to enjoy the summer. I want to have fun with my kids. I want them to have free days to just be boys. I want them to read books and play games and be dirty (outside). I want them to swim. I want them to discover something. I want them to be nice to each other and not drive me crazy! Not asking too much, am I?
Saturday is soccer tournament day. I want my kids to do well, mostly. I really want them to lose so the season is over and I can reclaim Saturday.
I want to sell my house and buy a new one. There is a lot of work to do to get a house ready to sell. I am only talking about cleaning and organizing and decluttering. I want to be in charge of all of it and throw away so much stuff. I want my husband to not notice!
I want to know how things will turn out.
Feb-May 2026
4 months ago
2 comments:
Use your Mom Magic...I'm sure it will all turn out fine.
You have us confused! Are you planning to move?
How what will turn out? Probably not how Sully's problem with girls and cell phones turned out. It sounds as if he learned a lesson the hard way, but apparently it all turned out o.k. What a way to end his elementary school days.
I hope you all have a fun summer, and your boys get to do all the things you wanted them to.
Post a Comment