Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kiss a Girl

Cannon has a thing about kissing a girl lately. I am not completely sure where it is coming from. There is a song we hear occasionally called I Want to Kiss A Girl, I guess he listens more to the words of songs than I thought. The other day in the car he said, out of the blue, "who wants to kiss a girl?" the result was lots of laughter and eww, grosses from the brothers. I told them I would prefer they want to kiss girls than boys, a discussion for another day.... They decided that is was ok to kiss Mom and Waverly.
Tonight at dinner they were discussing some gross boy things (Sully has been sick and vomited earlier today). Cannon said, " what if you were kissing a girl on the lips and you puked and it got on her?" I told him he would probably not get to kiss her again. I do not know where he gets his crazy ideas.

I think when I told my mother that I hoped I had a bunch of boys when I grew up, I had no idea what I was getting myself into!

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I wondered how long it would take you to come to the conclusion that a family of boys is way different from a family of girls! Enjoy the adventure. At least you have a daily dose of humor!

Sheila said...

I've been having quite a few "Oh my gosh boys are so gross!" moments lately. There are just some things you are never aware of growing up in a house full of girls. I feel an awful lot of pity for Audrey and Waverly.

Danae said...

At least Audrey and Waverly will have experience with boys and it will not be so shocking to them!