Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Today I am Thankful for...

I love to read Matt's Aunt Dianne's blog. She is funny and introspective and has given some great advice without even knowing it. One thing I like about her blog is how she ends so many posts with today I am thankful for and a little list of simple things. So, here's to Aunt Dianne!

Today I am thankful for Sully's friend who lives right by the school. The fifth graders are going to the beach for a field trip and they are to meet at the school at 5:30 AM! That would require me to leave the house at 5:00, waking up around 4:30. Thankfully, Sully's friend invited him to sleep over tonight so they can go to school together and I do not have to be up at the crack of dawn.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Yay for sleeping in, even if it is only until 6:00! Any way to avoid getting up at 4:30 a.m. is something to be thankful for in my book!