Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1! and the result is...

Monday, June 1!!! I love it when this happens. I really love this June 1, since my chocolate free May is finally over! I survived, yes I did. I almost ruined an entire month last night when I was making dinner. I had just put a handful of chocolate chips on the waffle and was about to throw the remaining 3 chips into my mouth when I realized it and stopped myself. It may not seem like a big deal, 3 chips within hours of completing a goal, I would have had to start all over, and that my friends, would be hard! Here is what I have learned: I can live without chocolate, it is an addiction, I eat way to much of it! I lost almost 5 pounds in May, just by not eating chocolate... and strictly limiting the snacking I do during the day and not eating ice cream every night ( I only like ice cream if it has chocolate in it). I have to admit, I failed in my goal to start exercising, again.

My new plan is to enjoy my chocolate in moderation. To run or some other form of exercise 6 days a week. I can do this, I have done it before and then it becomes an addiction that I do not have to give up! I just got off the treadmill for today so 1 day down!

No comments: