A friend of ours brought us chili for dinner last night. It was very flavorful with a wide variety of beans in it. Cannon does not eat a lot normally, but a scoop of beans did not appeal to him. I managed to get one bite in his mouth. We finished eating, the boys did the dishes and even had time to play around before we loaded us all in the car for an evening of delivering treats to friends. I was buckling Cannon in when I smelled beans on his breath and discovered he still had the one bite in his mouth! It had been over an hour and he had this bite tucked in his cheek. He wouldn't swallow it because he said it was poisonous. Finally, he relented and spit the bite out. I guess that explains why he never ate his applesauce!
2 comments:
That story was hilarious! I was laughing out loud, and Ben asked what was so funny. I read him the post and he was laughing too.
I am always grateful when people bring us a dinner after we have a baby. But, my kids, who are afriad to try most of what I cook hate it. Silly kids!
Post a Comment