Monday, December 8, 2008

Fall colors, a little late!

So, I am a little late putting up my fall leaves. I love the red ones above. This is in the Target shopping center by my house, I frequent the darn place!
This is one of the neighborhoods on my way home. I just think the colors are so beautiful!
Taking pictures while driving might be more dangerous than talking on the cell phone, I only took a couple! Pictures do not do justice to the real thing.
More colors on my way home. I have a picture of my house, but it did not make it on the post. I will try again. We have lived here for 5 falls and the colors just amaze me still. I guess it is like my favorite snow in Colorado, where all the branches and needles of trees are lightly frosted, but the ground is covered with fresh, white psarkly snow and the bright blue Colorado sky, I love that! I am not sure I will ever get over the beauty fo the leaves out here. Now the trees are naked, as Cannon calls them, and the boys have a huge amount of raking to do. The piles are huge. Some day I will take a picture of that too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Fun pictures. Beautiful colors. We lost all our leaves and are bracing for snow snow snow. YUCK!