Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December, so far

I love new months. Have I said that before? I think I say it every first day of a month. I like to look at a blank calendar and imaging all that is to happen in the next 30-31 days. November flew by and we are cruising through December.

Matt took Monday off, I guess that was still November. We did most of our Christmas shopping for the kids. It was fun. Much more fun with him than on my own. He is better at picking things for the boys than I am. Maybe I will let him do the boys and I will take care of Waverly for the rest of their lives!

Sully started basketball practice and Madsen started play rehearsals.

Matt and I will be celebrating our 15 wedding anniversary on the 27th. We are going to see Phantom of the Opera on Saturday for an early anniversary date. I am looking forward to that.

Waverly will celebrate her first birthday next Friday. She is getting so big too fast. I just adore her.

We are enjoying our December traditions: candy chain countdowns, Christmas story book, and all the activities. I am so glad our schools don't do holiday parties. Makes life that much simpler.

Cannon and Declan are all into Christmas this year. It is fun to watch.

I am looking forward to all the traditions and fun and love of the season.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Dave is way better and picking things for the boys too and I usually take care of audrey. I can always think of a million things I want to get audrey and like two for the boys. It is a problem especially when we have christmas and a boy birthday!

Christina said...

I can't believe she's already 1! My baby just turned 2 today - and I'm dying over it! She is so cute, I can't believe how much she looks like Madsen! Girls are so different from boys - don't you think?