Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas at our house

Ginger Bread Houses... I think these are about to become targets for the air soft and BB guns! They did have fun making them!
Christmas Eve Donuts. I am actually making Christmas Eve clam chowder, but I am still in kitchen! Madsen thought he was too cool to help with the donuts this year.
Christmas Eve jammies
Christmas morning and dinner. We took more video than pictures. It was a fun holiday. I love the traditions and the excitment of the children and the joy of the season.

The boys had a fun morning and I just loved sitting back watching them tear into their gifts with such gusto!

This year several gifts had sentimental ties that brought a smile to my face. My sister sent See's Candy lollipops just like Grandpa Madsen used to have. My parents found some hamburger relish that they say tastes just like my Grandmother Martindale's chili sauce. I look forward to eating it very soon! We are grateful for the kindness and generosity of all our family and friends.

Mostly we are grateful for the gift of our Savior: his life, his love, and his atonement for all of us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: