Waverly is one year old today. What fun we have had with her this year! She is the sweetest thing. I adore her. Her dad adores her. Her brothers adore her. She brings a sweetness and a softness to our home and family. She is very serious, but so silly when she wants to be. She loves to play peek-a-boo, type on the computer, help brothers do dishes, play with blocks, read stories and eat chocolate. She loves to have her picture taken too!
Later tonight we will celebrate her. I am making a triple layer triple chocolate cake for her. She is getting lots of fun stuff! And all of her fun stuff will be wrapped in pink birthday wrapping paper!
Happy birthday my sweet Lady Girl! We love you so!
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago


5 comments:
Happy Birthday to my sweet Waverly.
Love,
Dad
Happy birthday Wave! How do you make a collage like that?
picasa, make collage! Matt should be so impressed that I figured it out all by myself!
Well, I'm impressed even if Matt isn't! Happy Birthday Waverly.
So cute. I'm so glad you got your girl and we got our boy. It is really neat to experience both boys and girls as children. You said Waverly likes typing on the computer. So does Nathan, when I am trying to type.
Post a Comment