Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankfuls

I am thankful for Wild Things
Sweet Surprises
Sisters
My Eternal Family

More: My parents who gave me and my sisters such a wonderful childhood and who are the best example of marriage and service and love and so much more.

Matt's parents who raised him to be the man he is

That Matt has a job and I do not

My house, cars and indoor plumbing

Healthy bodies and bright minds

America and all the good it represents

Schools for my children

The gospel: my testimony, the priesthood, a temple just up the road, my Savior
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Tam said...

all good things to be thankful for! I am glad you had a good holiday. Nicco was so excited to see all the Christmas lights that went up in the last couple of days, so you probably made some little kid's day by putting up your lights.

Angela said...

Is the temple really just up the road from your house? Did you move there before or after the temple was built? I love your list of Thankfuls.

Di said...

See, I don't even have to blog my thankfuls because all of my sisters did it already. Maybe I'll come up with some whacked out list that is totally different. Or not.

Ganine said...

I love your list and I love the picture of you and your sisters.