She was very excited about her pink presents.
She will be starting a dancing class soon so she got her dancing clothes and shoes.
She plays with the dishes at "our job" so we got some of her own.
Her cake was made to order. She wanted a pink square cake. It was a strawberry cake with strawberry icing and pink candles. Can you guess what her favorite color is?
Waverly was very excited about her birthday and being big and turning 3. 3! How did that happen? Whenever we asked her what she would like for her birthday and Christmas her response was always "pink sparkly presents." That is it! She is easy to please. She is so funny with the dishes. She only plays with the pink things. All the blue and white ones stay in the bag. Her dance class starts next week. I am looking forward to it and kind of anxious. I have not spent much time with groups of moms of princesses. It might be a little overwhelming!
She had a good birthday and we were happy to celebrate her. She is a joy and delight. I adore her.
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
What a lot of fun things you posted on your blog. Thanks for sharing. Little Waverly looks so big now. I can't believe our babies are 3 already and in primary. I like your wish for a successful year 2012. We are still working on speaking kindly at our house for our goal.
How fun to have a girl to buy pink, sparkly presents for! She is an adorable 3 year old.
Post a Comment