Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

 

 

 

 

Christmas did happen at our house despite the temperatures being in the 70's. I was not complaining! We took the kids to see the Santa House in the neighborhood by the church. We do this every year. There was a lovely red BMW convertible for sale at Santa's house. Madsen tried to convince me to buy it for him. I resisted.

Apparently I did a realy bad job documenting Christmas or Matt did not move pictures from my camera to the computer. Oh well. The kids rushed through gifts before church, ignoring me telling them to choose one and wait til later. Oh well! All the boys got NFL jerseys. They were excited about those. Waverly got the prettiest dress ever and Russian nesting dolls that are, yes, pink and sparkly. The big gift was a google tv that will eventually be in the bonus room of my new house. Currently it in Madsen and Sully's room waiting for the new house!

I finally gave in and bought Matt the digital SLR camera he has been wanting for years. It was on sale for a really good price. He did not know I did it so it was a fun surprise. I told him Merry Christmas, happy Father's Day and happy birthday 2012. I will re-wrap on those occasions to remind him.

We had a good Christmas season and enjoyed the traditions of donuts and clam chowder and raviolis and countdowns and Christmas stories and reflecting on the gift of the birth of our Savior.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tam said...

So when do we get to see pictures of The Prettiest Dress Ever?

Danae said...

I will have to take some. I do love it. She calls it her marrying dress.