This year is an acorn year. It is crazy out there. I wish I had a penny for every acorn on the ground in the back yard. I am pretty sure we could pay off the student loans. I googled acorn crafts and found some really neat ideas. So, instead of throwing the acorns in with the leaves to be sucked up by the sucker truck, I am going to gather them and do some crafting. I just may have discovered something really fun and neat and Christmas gifts for all my family! Don't worry guys, the pictures are pretty, not lame stuff. So, I am going to make the boys gather acorns and hats for me tomorrow while they are home from school and I am at work.
1 comment:
between your acorns and our black walnuts we could have a veritable nut house...there are so many in our backyard I don't know what to do with them.
Post a Comment