This morning Sullivan and I competed in our first ever Ham Toss. It is a free-throw shooting contest at our community center. It is for family teams of 2 shooters, 3 rounds of 3 shots each person. The team with the highest score wins a ham. It was pretty laid back and fun. We did not win. I was the only mom shooting. I think I should have been awarded bonus points. I did not do any worse than most of the dads. Sully was not embarrassed by me. His coach was surprised that I was the one there to shoot. There were 2 other families from our ward there. Next year I could spend the whole day at the commuity center shooting free throws with all the boys in all the different age categories. Maybe we could win a ham.
4 comments:
I'm glad you didn't embarrass Sully. I wish you would have won a ham.
Awesome Danae! I hope to someday participate in a "Ham Toss" where I too, will not embarrass my son or daughter.
Pretty much whenever I see a ham or hear/read the word "ham" I think of the line in Sheila's dramatic representation of Scout..."I was to be a ham."
Cute picture Danae! I had the same hair-do in highschool!
Post a Comment