This is my favorite girl! I love her little smile and the change she has brought into our family. SHe is a sweet little baby and I look forward to having a lot of fun with her. I will have lots of years of just her, so I plan to really enjoy her. Her Daddy already plans to spoil her. I love the tender ways the boys take care of her. They each have their own little ways with her. Cannon loves her feetsos, Declan likes to make her fly, Sully dances with her to make her happy and Madsen likes to carry her around in public, particularly around his friends (she is an attention getter) and he loves to snuggle her to sleep.
This is my favorite alien. My dad and Declan have this special thing together. Grandpa calls him an alien and asks about his alien powers. I know Dad does it to make Declan feel special since he is the middle child and sometimes feels unimportant. We have carried it on since the last granndparent visit and it just makes him smile. Dec is pretty small but he is fast and a pretty good little athlete. I like watching him play soccer. He draws good pictures and writes good stories.
Here is my favorite leopard. He found this in the costume box a couple of months ago and wears it all the time. It is jammies or play clothes, unless friends come over, than he needs to change. A while ago he came down stairs in the morning carrying his stuffed leopard, sat on my lap and asked if he is my favorite leopard, of course he is! I can't really explain Cannon, he is just a character and makes me laugh. I have had so much fun with him being my little buddy since he has been the only one with me lately. He will go to kindergarten in the fall and I will miss his company.
These two are my favorite big boys. I am amazed at how fast they have grown up. They are really great boys. Madsen has really matured and improved in the last few months. He is kind and usually helpful and has become more pleasant to be around. I enjoy seeing him find and develop talents and participate in things. A couple of weekends ago he competed in a Battle of the Books with his school. His Battle coach called to make sure he would be at the competition and told me that he is the very best on the team. The boy loves to read. He is now on the school track team and I can not wait to watch him run. Sully has a special place in my heart. He is tender and kind and smart and talented. He is one of those kids that things just come easy for. He is also the kid that other kids want to be around. I have always been impressed by his goodness. He has developed a fun sense of humor and I enjoy teasing him.
Just a little brag post on my boys. They are my very best blessings. I did it again! Notice the boys, some day I will remember to include Waverly! She is a great blessing too!
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago





2 comments:
Dear Danae,
Thanks for sharing your kid's special and unique qualities with us. It's hard to know all these hidden things when we're not around to see them often. I really enjoy reading your blog and your wonderful way of building everyone up. It makes is seem like you all live closer. Enjoy those awesome children and your times together
as a family or one on one. Lots to look forward to!
I love this post! It is so important that we remember the little things that make our kids who they are. They are all growing up so fast, even that baby girl that you are still getting use to. Enjoy them!
Post a Comment