
We are expecting a tax return from the State. I admit it is too big and we need to make some changes on Matt's W-4. We received a letter in the mail the other day from the State Department of Revenue telling us they need "additional information" before they can process our return. The information they want is proof that we have 5 kids. We have to send in a copy of our federal tax return, copies of everyone's social security cards, copies of all the kids birthe ceritifcates, a statement indicating our relationship to all dependents, and a statement indicating the physical address of all dependents.
I guess it is just unbelievable to some that people actually have more than the average 2.3 kids in this country anymore. One of Matt's facebook friends made a remark about the average family size in our country. I commented back that we do not believe in doing anything average at our house!
I have made all the appropriate copies and will write a statement to prove that we really do have five kids. To me, a picture is worth a thousand words!


1 comment:
I would be happy to act act as a witness to the fact that you do indeed have five kids; if you think that it will do any good. I think that it is great and especially since they are all such terrific kids.
Post a Comment