Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 in a Word

Successful. That is the word I choose for my hopes for the new year.

I hope we are successful in selling our house and buying one I love.
I hope the boys have successful school years.
I hope Sully is successful in making the middle school soccer team in the spring and the high school team in the fall.
I hope Madsen successfully gets his drivers license.
I hope Matt is successful at work.
I hope we successfully change school assignments for Declan and Cannon.
I hope I am successful in my fitness goals.
I hope we as a nation successfully elect a new President.
I hope that whatever happens this year we will successfully choose to have positive attitudes and make the best of whatever circumstance we find ourselves in.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the idea of choosing a word as a focal point for the year. I hope 2012 is very successful for your family.

missykac said...

With your positive attitude you will be successful. Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date on your family action.

Becky and Ben said...

I hope 2012 is successful for you guys too! Oh maybe you can help us be successful and find Ben a job out there! :) He is looking into Red Hat. Thanks for the suggestion!