Friday, February 19, 2010

Riddle me this, Riddle me that...

Recently Cannon has been writing riddles on the back of his homework pages or on any spare piece of paper he finds. Here are recent examples:

I am something that you make a fort out of. What is it?
A quilt

I am something that starts with Qq and is sharp and hard. What is it?
Quartz

I am a mark, you use me when you have to say something. What is it?
A question mark


I am a thing that hops. What am I?
A kangaroo

I am a thing that a duck says. What is it?
Quack (this one made me laugh out loud!)

I am a baby cat. What am I?
Kitten

I am a thing that goes with a lock. What am I?
Key

I am a thing that goes with a locker. What am I?
Lock



I hope you enjoyed the riddles and could figure out the answers!

No comments: