12 years ago, after a huge snow storm and in the middle of the night, boy number two joined our family. Sullivan is a great kid. He is smart, athletic, kind, thoughtful, helpful, pleasant, good, and handsome. He is a joy and delight and a blessing to our family. He is very tender with Waverly. It melts my heart, how he treats that little girl. He is good at so many things. He loves playing soccer and is starting to love basketball. He is on the honor roll in school. He is a good friend and a good example. The kids at church and school are drawn to him. He is a leader amongst his peers. He is so excited to be out of Primary and in with the Young Men. He will be ordained a Deacon in the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday and pass the sacrament. He is spending his birthday on his first official boy scout camp out with his dad and brother. It is really cold outside!
Sullivan is an obedient boy. I enjoy having him around and spending time with him. He usually has a smile on his face. Girls fall in love with him all the time. One girl at church already has big plans for him. She is 8.
If you look closely at the pictures, you will notice some injuries he has endured: from a huge black eye, to major poison ivy to his surgery on his foot. He was so tough through all of those experiences, particularly the foot ordeal. He hardly complained, which I guess is why it took so long to go to the doctor!
He is good. I think he is a pretty special person. I love seeing him learn new things and grow and mature. I look forward to seeing him grow up.
Happy Birthday, Sullivan. I love you much and you are one of my very best blessings.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Sully!! I can't believe he is in YM -- How awesome. Danae, I had the privilege of teaching him in primary about 5 years ago and he IS all of the things you said. I had the same thoughts and was super impressed with him then and I love that he still says hi to me in the halls!! :D What a great kid!
Happy Birthday Sully!
happy birthday to sully! and as his primary teacher, I can also vouch for him being all those wonderful things! If my boys turn out like sully, and ani marries a boy like sully, I will be one proud mama! hope 12 is a great year for you sully!!
Post a Comment