Thursday, November 5, 2009

Once in a life time...


This is the only photo of the only time I have and will ever, mow the lawn. I hope you all enjoy it!
I actually thought it was kind of fun. I really do not understand why the boys throw such fits about it. I still will never do it again. I figure I have 4 sons, they can do it. And no, I will not make Waverly mow the lawn. She can if she wants. Even when she is the only one in the house. I will pay a neighbor boy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Di said...

Lucy loves mowing, she does it without even being asked. Duncan can't wait until he is big enough. Apparently it's a privilege at our house.

Tam said...

I'm pretty sure if we had a lawn in Bailey, Dad would have had 4 girls mowing!

Danae said...

We would have been mowing the lawn. Instead we got to haul wood.

Winters Wonderland said...

hehehe, Go Danae! I secretly think mowing the lawn is fun too. Don't tell Greg :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can honestly say I never thought I would see this picture! I love mowing the lawn...