My house is too smal for my family. It felt that way prior to Waverly and now it is bursting at the seams. Poor Wave does not have a place of her own. She is stuck in a corner of the play room. I obviously, had never planned on a girl after all the boys and declaring myself done having babies. The playroom is a fun shade of blue, makes sense for my family! I have gone a lot pink with Waverly. I really did not think I would do it, but it is fun after so much blue! She has been crashing her head into the sides of her crib and waking up lately so I decided to buy a bumper pad. I found the bumper pad and crib skirt at Kid to Kid, I paid $16.00. It is from Pottery Barn and the price for just the bumper is $100! I think I got a bargain! Her little corner is turning very pink. I am thinking of making a pink curtain for her window.
Here she is in front of her bed.
I think she likes it! I will have so much fun putting a room together for her when I have an entire room to decorate.
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago





4 comments:
What fun to be able to decorate with pink to your heart's content. She is indeed one cute little girl and lucky to be so appreciated.
I love Waverly's pink corner. Way to go finding such a good deal on a bumper pad. We have four bedrooms and a playroom at our house and Nathan still sleeps in the corner of the playroom. I figure this will work until he is out of the crib at 3. Luckily our playroom is white. My biggest complaint about him sleeping in the playroom is that no one can play in there while he's napping.
I like her little corner and I love a bargain, so yay! She is still a cutie - Lucy would go gaga over her if she was nearby.
Great job on the bargain shopping! We had that exact crib, but gave it to someone ... so now we need a new one! She is a cutie pie, Danae! And, girls are different when they're your own ;)
Post a Comment