I have had a high fever for over a week now. It is getting really frustrating. I go from freezing cold, shaking to sweating as if I was running a race. My body is sore and weak. My hair is stringing and my skin is dry. The only good thing is I have lost 10 pounds. back down to pre-pregnancy weight, and the fat roll I have been fighting since Cannon was born is gone. I went to the doctor on Monday and she said it is not the flu and my lungs are clear so not pneumonia. I guess it is nice to know what it is not, but I would sure like to know what it is! I am on antibiotics so it would kill any bacteria, which means it must be viral! Matt and our home teacher gave me a blessing on Sunday and I was told I would be healed. He also told me to learn what the Lord wants me to learn from this. Am I supposed to learn that it is ok to have a disgustingly diry house, because I have one! Am I supposed to learn to let people serve me? friends have brought over 3 meals, taken Cannon for me and one even scrubbed my kitchen floor. If I am supposed to re-learn gratitude for a healthy body I am grateful! I guess we have opposition in all things for a reason. Maybe I am just supposed to learn how little control I really have. Matt and the big boys have been wonderful. Poor Matt, has to come home and try to do my work too and it is harder than he thinks. He is looking forward to my parents arrival, knowing that my mom can take over mom jobs. The boys have been really good about helping too. I think we are all looking forward to this ending so life can resume some sense of normalcy!
2 comments:
Very sorry to hear about the problem that you are having and wish that we were a little closer so that we could be more help. We will keep you in our prayers and hope that having your parents visit will help to get over this hump. Sorry we can't be there for the blessing of the baby but we will be there in spirit. We are so grateful for all you did for us during our recent stay. Give all the kids a hug for us.
I am glad to know that you are feeling better, Danae! I can only imagine how frustrating it has been for you. Keep up the fluids and the rest and you'll be out of the gate again in no tiime.
Post a Comment