I know that my original Halloween post did not have a picture of Sully. I had a hard time finding it in all the pictures Matt puts on the computer.Here are our pumpkins.
I think the pumpkin carving kits have hindered creativity.
Declan and Cannon did create their own faces.
Madsen and Sully used patterns for their faces.The pumpkins are still out frront, moldy and gross.
The boys get to throw them in the forest when they get home
from school today. Yet another thing I refuse to do!
Here is our scary spider in his web. My neighbor girl told me yesterday that Halloween was over. I think
that was her way of telling me to take down the spider.
And here is Sully. He was Percy Jackson from the Lightening Thief books.I just did what he told me to!
We sprayed his hair black. He looked really funny with dark hair.
I prefer his blonde!

1 comment:
We STILL need to get rid of our pumpkins. I wish we could just throw them in the forest. Although the trash works too! I can't believe how big your kids are getting or in this case have gotten.
Post a Comment