Declan and Cannon have been asking for 10 minutes of light each night when they get in bed. They are supposed to read books for those 10 minutes. This is what happened the other night. The above picture is where their matchbox cars are supposed to be.
This is where the stuffed animals are supposed to be.
This is where the boys were supposed to be.
This is what they did. They lined up all the cars, then all the animals and all the other things on the floor. They also locked the door so we could not get in to stop them. Needless to say, the next night they did not get 10 minutes of light!
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago





5 comments:
Those boys are too funny! What is your little girl going to think of them?! In our house right now, there are no locks on the bedroom doors (except for ours). Which I kind of like, but at the same time, I wish there were locks on the outside of the doors sometimes. hehe Hope all is well with you and the babe! By the way, have you picked a name or narrowed it down?
Too cute! My girls literally destroy their clean room every single night! Exhausting. Oh and that's in the dark.
We have 2 names that will be battled out when she is actually born. I do not know who will give in! I like Waverly, Matt likes Caccia (pronounced Casha). Caccia is their great grandfather's last name on Susan's side. I think I should get to make the decision since I have to do all the work and this whole thing was not my plan!
I think you should get to pick because you are outnumbered by boys. I also think you should get to pick because Waverly is way prettier than Caccia. Also, if Caccia wins, she will spend her life telling people her name is not "Caughtcha!"
THat is funny it could be a picture out of our boy's bedroom...pretty much exactly. 10 minutes of light, I might have to adopt that little routine
Post a Comment