Carving pumpkins. They were not thrilled about pulling out the goo but I refused to do it for all of them. Cannon asked what is that smell and refused to touch the stuff.
This is the only picture I have of Madsen dressed up. I think Matt took more, but I could not find them. I do not know who he was, some character from a book. He went to a freinds house that night, so I never even saw him in his complete outfit.
Declan was a mummy. He decided it was not much fun and will make a different choice next year.
Cannon was a ghost. We had a hard time getting the costume to stay in the right position so he could see and breathe. He is already making different plans for next year. He also told me that I can not go as a plain old mom, I need to be a doctor.
Feb-May 2026
4 months ago





3 comments:
Cannon's ghost costume is cute! I would have just dropped a sheet over a kid's head and cut some eyes out and called it good to go. Declan's mummy looked pretty good too! How awesome for you that the bigger guys just came up with something.
p.s. my verification word was unbow. That is how you open a present, remove tie shows or an apron. This one is refin. That's what happens when you accidentally unfin a fish, you refin him.
Your kids have cute costumes. I think you're creative and I wish I could sew. I'm with Di, mine would have a sheet with two holes for eyes. My poor kids. As much fun as trick or treating is, I can't wait until they can go hang at a friends house on Halloween. That is until they are teenagers and I worry they are up to no good :-)
Post a Comment