Several years ago an older, wiser, more experienced mother told me that days are long but years fly by. At that time in my life, I did not fully understand what she meant by that. Now I do. I get it.
It is so true! I think the first time I heard it was when I was pregnant for the first time. I always ignored it like it was just some dumb advice some old person was giving me. Now I see it is true! Why are old people so wise, and why am I getting older?
3 comments:
It gets truer the older you get!
I feel the same way. But it still doesn't make sense in my head, how can days seem long and yers fly by? Cute photos BTW
It is so true! I think the first time I heard it was when I was pregnant for the first time. I always ignored it like it was just some dumb advice some old person was giving me. Now I see it is true! Why are old people so wise, and why am I getting older?
Post a Comment