Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 2

I am a little sore, can feel my arms and legs. My 3 mile run was a little slow and difficult this morning but I did it. Jillian was a little harder today than yesterday, but I did it. I just have to believe that if it does not kill me, it will make me stronger. The hardest part is the push ups. The best part is when Waverly joins in. She is so dang cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are awesome, that is so cute Waverly joins you, the boys try to join me when I am trying to be shredded by Jillian as well, but it seems they always end up saddled right next to me and I can't even move, then I shoo they away.

Tam said...

When I used to do wii fit exercises, like push-ups or any other exercise that has me on hands and knees, Nicco would crawl under my belly like he was in a cave. Sometimes he would put blankets over me so it was like a REAL cave. Not helpful, but pretty darn amusing. And hot.

Becky and Ben said...

I did her ripped in 30 (which I assume is pretty similar to yours). It really was awesome. I'm not sure how many pounds I lost in 30 days, but I don't think it was 20. That seems unhealthy. Good luck to you! You can do it!