This week is soccer try out week at the middle school. I hope he gets on that team! He is a good player and the rec league at this age is pretty lame. We can't do the travel leagues for several reasons and I want him to be able to continue improving and playing this game he loves! I am a nervous wreck! He said yesterday went pretty well but he has to have goalie gloves to try out as a goalie so that is my assignment of the day. They try out today and tomorrow and then there will be a list of those invited back on Thursday and the team will be listed on Friday. I only have 2 more afternoons of ulcer inducing anxiety until we know if he makes the team. Then we will have to deal with soccer versus musical...
4 comments:
Any word yet on the re-invitees list?
There will be a list of who gets to come back on Thursday tonight. Then the final list on Friday. I sure hope he makes the team! He had to have goalie gloves to try out, $20, so hopefully he will get to use them! I will let everyone know the results of tonight!
He made the first round of cuts! I can't decide which is worse, getting cut right off or getting hopes up for one more day and then being cut. Obviously, making the team is best!
Damn it! That is all I have to say.
Post a Comment