Last week I had to work so hard to get everything ready for my family before I left for my little beach trip. Matt left early this morning for a weekend trip to Utah to be with his family as his brother and wife are sealed. He packed his bag. I drove him to the airport. That is that. He did tell me he would leave me the money. I guess he did his part!
I do wish I could go out for this event too. But it is not possible. I am sure it will be a great day for the family and he will enjoy it. I will enjoy this long holiday weekend with the kids.
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
I am so glad Matt is able to go to Utah for Ben's sealing. My brother Andrew and his wife and baby will be there for the BBQ tonight. I sure enjoyed visiting with Ben and Becky at Grandma's funeral. And yes it is much harder for mom to be gone than dad.
Yes, it was wonderful to have Matt here for this weekend! Thanks for "holding down the fort" so that he could come. We were excited to see him and thankful he had lots of pictures to show us. I am sure it was a hectic weekend for him, but he did very well in visiting with everyone. We are anxious to see the WHOLE family in July.
We know you wished you could have been there. We were thankful at least Matt was able to come. It was a wonderful day (and weekend!). We look forward to seeing you in July and spending as much time as we can with you guys!
Post a Comment