Yesterday as we drove by a house with a for sale sign on it Cannon asked if that was the house I want. I guess I talk about wanting a new house too much! Any way, he then asked how much houses cost and and then said, "if we had google-plex dollars, we could buy a house." Very true. What ever google-plex is, it sounds like a lot!
Here is the conversation that then happened between Cannon and Declan:
C: I have $88 so I am rich.
D:$88 is not rich.
C:$88 is rich to me!
D: well, $88 is not rich, $5,000 would be rich.
Made me giggle. I wish $5,000 was rich. Then I would feel like I had google-plex!
3 comments:
Rich is definitely relative. But, I would argue that everyone in our family is infinitely rich - lucky us.
If you ask Dear Leader, $88,000 is rich!
We are the richest of all because we have you all!
Post a Comment