Friday, April 30, 2010

random thought

Is it weird that I only eat yogurt with a plastic spoon? I can not stand the feel of yogurt texture on a metal spoon. Am I the only person with this particular oddity? I eat everything else with a regular spoon, unless I am at a picnic, of course. Normally, I do not like plastic spoons, the plastic bugs me, unless I am eating yogurt.

Do you really wonder where Cannon gets his OCD? Must be from Grandpa.

3 comments:

Tam said...

I don't like popsicles or ice cream on a stick (although I can get over my stick heebie jeebies for Haagen Daas). I imagine the wooden stick is the same thing as the plastic spoon for you. But your fickleness with plastic is just plain weird. (Wink)

Danae said...

eeww! I hate sticks too! But, I was eating yogurt when I wrote that post! :)

Anonymous said...

That was random, and I agree with Di. ;)