The musical ended. It all ended up just fine. The kids did a fantastic job and I am glad Madsen was able to participate. These are just a couple of photos of him in costume. The other boy looked enough like Madsen that both Matt and I found ourselves wathcing him for a while til we realized we were looking at the wrong kid. His mother thought the same thing, that is why I took a picture of some random kid.
Out town has asked the kids to perform a 30 minute sketch of the play during the town festival. The kids are excited to be able to perform together again.
2 comments:
Crazy! Those two look like little twinners! I was actually confused for a moment! He should grow his hair out again...he looked like Mr. Cool Zac Efron! Handsome boy!
Madsen with make-up - awfully cute!
I'm proud of him for joining in and hope it was lots of fun. Great memories!
Post a Comment