Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Year Supply

Cadbury Mini Eggs are my very favorite sugar coated chocolate treat. I love them! Unfortunately, they are only available during the Easter season. I have started to try to get a year supply so I can enjoy these tidbits all year long. One year they had huge bags at Sam's Club. I think I bought 7, and ate them all way before the year was up. With the Easter season upon us, they are now in stores. I am buying one bag every time I am in a store that sells them. I currently have 5 bags. I will need at least 12, if I can ration myself to one bag a month! This may be one item I over-achieve and have extra in storage.

Who am I kidding? They don't actually go to storage, they don't last a year, unless storing fat in my thighs that lasts forever counts!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite too. Do your kids love them also or are they all for you?

Danae said...

my kids like them, but they are all for me! I do buy some for them but the supply is for me!

Alayne said...

They're evil little pastel devils. I love them and I would eat all 12 bags in one sitting!!!

Winters Wonderland said...

hahahaha, now I know where to go if I get desperate. Danae, I love that you are gathering a year s supply of cadbury cream eggs. That is awesome. :D

Dianne said...

I blame my addiction to Cadbury chocolate on the 18 months I spent in England. Does your husband like "English" chocolate too or is it just a girl thing? I think I better get dressed and go find me a sweet, crunchy bag of those delights right now since you live too far away to come and share yours.

Becky and Ben said...

mmm...I love those too. That is why I have to refuse to buy them. I can't stop at just a few.