School pictures are this week. I refuse to buy them since they are outrageouly over priced these days. I have not updated pictures in my frames for a couple of years. So, I took the kids outside and made them pose for a while. It is impossible! to get a good picture of all 5. It was fun trying. So, since I still do not know how to post lots of pictures in a row in one post, look for multiple photo posts!
This one is how they usually behave, no posing here!
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago





3 comments:
I think your pictures are much better than any school photographer could do (don't tell my son who was once employed as a school photographer that though). Good Job!! You have some great looking kids.
I love your photos. Looks like you have a great swingset with 4 swings. We only have 2 swings on ours and that definately leads to fighting.
What handsome boys and beautiful sister! I think that Danae could have a future in school photography! Charge 50-60% what the current companies do and you could get rich!
Post a Comment