Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Vacation at the Beach


Matt took the first week of August off and the first thing we did was head to the beach. We went to Carolina beach this time. We also stayed in a hotel instead of driving back home the same day. It was lovely. Waverly was tickling Cannon's toes in the above picture. He has the best giggle.
This is how Waverly spent the first day at the beach.
Declan was mad when he had to let someone else take a turn with the boogie board so he burried himself in the sand. Matt helped with the finishing touches.
Madsen and sully spent as much time as possible out in the water with the boards. They have no fear and had a good time. Then the sunburns and sand rash kicked in!

Now, since I have not yet figured out how to post a whole bunch of pictures on the same post, following will be more beach pictures.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tam said...

Super cute hair! I need a new hair cut soon...So here's how I managed to post more than 5 pictures at a time. Blogger would only let me upload 5 at a time, so you go ahead and do that, then go back to the picture finder thing and upload 5 more at a time until you have all the pictures you want. Diana and Rachel have somehow managed to drag pictures to where they want them, I have never figured out that special trick, so I just choose all the pictures I want and put them in order, then upload them in the opposite order because they upload backwards. Nifty tricks I have learned that I am sure have a much easier shortcut that I don't know how to figure out.

Danae said...

but I do all my pictures straight from picasa that only lets me do 4. I have never figured out how to find the right pictures on my computer from the blogger site.

Tam said...

well. I am not even tech-smart enough for something like picasa! can't help you with that!