Mom and Dad are finally gone. Not that I did not enjoy every minute of it or that I was tired of them and wanting to kick them out. I just know that Dad is so relieved to be cleared to go that I am glad that they are gone. Every time they leave I feel so alone and far away for a while. I love my parents. They are amazingly good people. Mom is sweet and compassionate and good. Dad is smart and concerned and goofy. I know they really love me and my little, ok, big family. What a blessing it is to have such great parents.
My friend and neighbor is moving. I have known this for a few months and really not thought that much about it. Today the movers are here packing up her house. They will be driving away Sunday morning. Now it is very real to me. Although there have been little things that made me crazy about Alexis, she has been such a great friend and I love her. It has been a great blessing to have a Mormon neighbor these last 3 years. She has truly touched my heart in many ways. I will miss her tremendously. I really did not think it would be so hard. I thought she would go and I would not think much about it. Now I find myself in tears.
I am just feeling a little abandoned.
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment