This week I realized that now is the only time in my nearly 15 years of marriage, that I have not been earning any money. I have never brought in tons of money, but now that my FBI job is gone, I am making zero dollars.
I realized that although I am willing to watch my friends children when they go to the doctor/dentist/other kid class, I am not willing to do child care to any degree. On this same note, I do not miss having multiple little kids in my house. I am enjoying my kids growing up. Except Wave, she can stay little.
I have not had dinner with the whole family all together a single night this week. I hate it when this happens. Here is our schedule for the week:
Monday: Soccer at 6:00, Tuesday: wrestling 6:00 - 7:00 & scouts (court of honor) at 7:00
Wednesday: Temple night sealings at 6:00, Thursday: wrestling 6:00. school open house at 7:00; Friday Madsen has a scout camp out and Saturday I will go to the Women's broadcast dinner. Sounds fun doesn't it?
I really do enjoy institute. It is good for me to have forced scripture study.
I am very blessed. All my basic physical.temporal needs are met. I have an amazing family. I have a much longer list of things that I am grateful for than wants.
Feb-May 2026
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Lucky you! No "job" and just cute little Wave to tend. Enjoy it! You can watch whatever you want to on TV, I'm still waiting for that. Did you FBI job end or did you quit?
The FBI eliminated the program. They are having all the SI's do the reports on-line now. I am sure it will be cheaper. I would not have quit that job. It was so perfect.
Post a Comment