Waverly woke up at 4:30 this morning because "the guy in her brain was stomping so loud!" I have no idea what she is talking about. She has been bouncing off the walls and making me crazy ever since. And, she keeps talking about the stomping guy in her brain. She asks me if I can hear him going, "stomp, stomp, stomp" In the car she said, " does my brain have feet? Maybe it is my brain feet stomping." I don't know if I should be worried about this for any number of reasons...
Mostly I just hope the guy stops stomping in her brain so she will be normal and sleep!

3 comments:
She looks pretty normal to me, and very cute too. It is so hard when things are wrong with kids and they don't know how to explain it and you can't figure it out. Hopefully you find something that helps soon. Did you try Tylenol? Things should be pretty quiet at your house with all her brothers back to school. Perhaps her brain isn't use to the lack of noise and is trying to make up for it. Good Luck!
I love the picture of her with her princess barbies. I'm so glad you got to have a little girl.
Maybe he is trying to get the attention of all those little princesses. Maybe you need to have a dance and let him tire himself out. Is she still overly excited about Christmas and her birthday and all the presents? She is so darling!!!
Post a Comment