Let me start by saying I am very grateful that we get to live in this house while ours is being built. It solved many problems for us and is much more comfortable than an apartment would have been. We are very grateful! However, it is small. We are so squished. There is stuff everywhere and no where to put it. I am so ready for the new house! I have a running list of things I am looking forward to about the new house. Everyday it seems like something happens that makes me think of something I am anxiously waiting for.
1. SPACE!
2. Waverly to have her own room again, she is not doing so well with roommates!
3. SPACE!
4. My screened porch: reading books, naps, relaxing with my husband...
5. Pulls on the cabinets
6. Soft, new carpet and nice hardwood floors.
7. SPACE!
8. Kitchen island
9. 3rd floor for the boys to hang out in
10. Having my books back. I miss my books.
11. A yard to work in and play in
12. A quiet neighborhood
13. A place for everything so everything can be in its place
14. SPACE!
15. 3 garages, at least 2 cars will be parked in them!
16. Most of all, SPACE!
There are many things that I am looking forward to. Mostly just having enough space for my family. I think we will like each other a little better. It is hard being in this little house. The house is coming along. They should be painting the exterior any day now. All the electric, plumbing, heating and a/c lines are in. We are waiting on inspections so they can do the insulation and dry wall. Oh, how we hope it will happen soon and they can get to work on all that inside stuff.
1 comment:
Moving is no fun, especially if you have to do it twice, except if you know the second move will be to the home of your dreams...space, 3-car garage, 3rd floor...*sigh*
Best of luck in being patient! ;)
Post a Comment