Saturday, December 11, 2010

2 years down...

 

 

 

 

Happy birthday to my Waverly girl! She is the best ever unexpected blessing and surprise. I am not sure one little girl can be more loved than Waverly. She definitely made her mark in our home. She is so cute and silly and fun. She is the girliest little thing. She loves pink and purple and jewelry and sparkles. She dances to all music. She loves to make animal noises and play with animal toys. She is a cute little mommy to her "white baby". She likes shoes and bags. She likes to eat chocolate and swing on the swings. She teases her brothers a lot! She went through a naked phase, but that has mostly stopped, for now! She likes to swing her head to feel her hair flowing around. She loves her brothers but mostly her Daddy and her Mom. She just recently potty trained which is awesome! I can't find panties tiny enough for her little bum. She climbs out of her crib and knocks on the door until someone lets her out. We will be celebrating her tonight with fried chicken for dinner and chocolate carmel brownies for birthday treats and presents to open. We all love our baby girl who is not so much of a baby any more!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Di said...

Happy Birthday Waverly from your favorite Aunt Di!

Tam said...

I would make some sarcastic comment about favorite aunts, but alas, I cannot. Diana is indeed Little Miss's favorite aunt. Sigh. Happy birthday, Little Miss, from second best Aunt Tam

Di said...

I'm just her favorite Aunt Di, not necessarily her favorite aunt. And, Tam isn't the second best Aunt Tam, she's the best Aunt Tam (or Aunt Ham as the case may be).

Tam said...

Oh, I don't know. She clearly demonstrated partiality to her Aunt Di this summer. I'll take consolation in being the favorite Aunt Tam, but the best I can be is 2nd favorite aunt! Probably tied with all her other aunts.

Danae said...

I have been trying to teach her everyone elses names... She does recognize Aunt Di in pictures.

And Aunt Tam was a favorite at our house for many years...

Becky and Ben said...

Such a cute and precious girl!