Waverly woke up crying this morning. That, in and of itself is nothing new. However, she has not stopped! She has been crying for 45 minutes now and the clock is still running. She ate breakfast, drank her milk, has played with some toys all while crying. I snuggled her. Still crying. She is very upset over something. It is kind of funny, but I hope it ends before church. Maybe a nice warm bath, a pedicure and some chocolate will make it all better!
7 comments:
I bet she misses Aunt Di. (jealous!)
Yes, surely that has to be it! She can't articulate it but she is telling you "We have to go baaack!!"
I think she misses Grandma Madsen and wants to come to Colorado.
@Di: hee hee *sigh*
Awww. You know she really is such a girl and I just love her for it. I love watching her play with her purse and "credit cards" at church.
She is adorable!!
I guess she finally stoppped crying?
You better watch out how you handle this. Remember you're going to have her around for many years
(Yeah!), but you don't want to start something that you can't keep up. However, she's SO cute1
She deserves whatever she wants!
Post a Comment