Today is Madsen's 14th birthday. He has grown into a nice, smart, good and fun young man. He is a joy to have around.He enjoys reading like few people I have ever known. The boy always has a book in his hand. I have to tell him to put books a way and do his work. I think the last several years (like 12) he has been given books for birthday presents. He likes theatre and had a great time being part of his middle school spring musical this year. He enjoys sports and is going to be trying some new ones in high school this year. He plans to run on the cross country team in the fall and wrestle in the winter. It will be fun to watch him discover and develop new talents. He is helpful at home and loves his little sister. It is hard for me to believe that he will be in high school in the fall. So many new adventures to be had! We do so love this boy and we are grateful to have him in our family.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Madsen! I can't believe you are getting so old, I was just barely 14, so it seems. Hope you had a good day, even though it was at Scout Camp:). We can't wait to see you in just a few days.
Happy Birthday to Madsen! He is quite a handsome young man!
Happy, happy birthday to Madsen! Our very terrific oldest grandson and such a great example to all the others. We love you Madsen! We're proud of you and can hardly wait to see you in hardly more than a week! Hope Scout Camp is a great experience.
Scout camp is a great place to spend your birthday. Jayce spent 4 of his there. I can't believe Madsen is 14. It seems like his dad should still be a teenager to me. Have fun on your vacation. Wish we could be there to visit with you.
Post a Comment