Thursday, October 23, 2008

Who's counting?



I have 8 weeks and 3 days left of this pregnancy, that is until my due date. With my luck, I probably have 8 weeks and 6 days til it is really over. I figured that is 58 days. When all is said and done with this baby, I will have been pregnant (all 5 babies combined) for about 1400 days ! 200 weeks! 50 Months! Nearly 4 years! but, who is counting?!

7 comments:

Becky and Ben said...

You are too funny! I can't believe you actually calculated out the days, weeks, and months. We can't wait to see that little girl. And by the way, I am so jealous!

Sheila said...

I know you aren't going to believe me and you are going to roll your eyes and say "whatever" but you are tiny...I can't believe you are as far along as you are! I looked like you do now when I was five months pregnant!

Danae said...

That picture is a couple of weeks old, but I am not nearly as big a I was all the other times. It is kind of nice. Maybe I won't be so fat in the end and I can loose the weight quicker? Who am I kidding!

Doug Cheever said...

It is a truly amazing service that you mothers provide in bringing the sweet little spirits to life. I sympathize with the difficulties that accompany the process but you have my most sincere thanks and admiration for the part you play. We too are anxious to see the most recent addition to our family. Especially since girls seem to be so rare.

Laura said...

Danae,
I am glad you started a blog. You look adorable. Take my word for it, girls are so much fun! I have three, I should know!

Jen-ben said...

Danae!!! I"m so excited for you to have a GIRL!!! They are so so fun! so great to see you! You look so beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love ultrasound pictures, you are almost there, although I am sorry you probably don't feel like it. I can't wait to see "real" pictures of this long-awaited Cheever girl!